Reston Hospital Center's 231-bed acute care medical and surgical facility—located near Reston's vibrant Town Center—serves the Northern Virginia area with compassionate care and the latest medical technology and techniques. We've been recognized for delivering top quality healthcare to our patients, as evidenced by accreditation from The Joint Commission, and other industry-wide measures of excellence.
Programs & Resources to Enhance Your Healthcare Practice
We offer a number of tools and services to help you provide patients with the best possible medical care.
- Hospitalist services available in all areas
- hCare physician portal, which offers remote access to clinical results and allows physicians to sign reports remotely
- Specialty and subspecialty in-hospital consultation capabilities
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, including interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, CT/PET scans, MRI and digital mammography
- College of American Pathologists accredited laboratory
- Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) medication barcode technology to prevent medication errors
- Picture Archival Communication System (PACS) for fast access to patient medical records, images and test results
- IT Help Desk supplying IT support seven days a week for the hCare portal and electronic medical records
Hospital Privileges, Affiliation & Leasing Opportunities
Learn about affiliation, leasing and hospital privileging opportunities available at Reston Hospital.
Refer a Patient
Find information on how to refer a patient to Reston Hospital.
Get Maps & Directions
Find directions by visiting our maps and locations page.