Advanced joint pain relief in Reston, Virginia
Joint pain can limit your mobility and function and keep you from doing what you love. The joint doctors at Reston Hospital Center are experts in arthritis and joint pain relief. Using advanced technology, we identify the cause of your joint pain and provide the most effective care to get you moving again.
From physical therapy and rehabilitation at our hospital-based Reston Therapy & Fitness Center to minimally invasive and robotic-assisted total joint replacement, our entire team is focused on your fast recovery.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
When joint replacement surgery is your best option
Joint replacement surgery at our full-service hospital in Reston, Virginia includes innovative services and comprehensive care before, during, and after surgery. Our award-winning Total Joint Center is home to the most experienced joint replacement program in Northern Virginia, with more than 10,000 joint replacements performed since 2002. Our program is:
- Certified by The Joint Commission, the nation's leading authority on quality and continuous improvement in healthcare.
- Recognized by Healthgrades with the Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ for seven years in a row.
- Awarded a five-star rating from Healthgrades for total knee replacement and hip fracture treatment for the past 13 years.
- Recognized as leaders in robotic-assisted technology as the first hospital in Virginia to use minimally invasive Mako™ Robotic Technology to perform joint replacement surgery.
Why choose Reston Hospital Center for joint pain care
- Excellent joint replacement outcomes. In fact, 92% of our patients are up and walking within hours of their joint replacement procedure. More than 90% of our patients report high satisfaction with pain management after surgery, and our complication rate and time in the hospital beats the national average. This means our patients are recovering faster, feeling better, and going home sooner.
- Nurse navigator dedicated to your care. Your personal Total Joint Navigator is by your side, providing preoperative education and assistance every step of the way. This helps ensure you have the best possible outcome.
- Facilities dedicated to joint replacement care. Reston's recently renovated state-of-the-art operating suites and an entire hospital wing are dedicated to our joint replacement patients. This includes private patient rooms and a physical therapy gym with a practice staircase and car to help establish confidence in your new joint before you go home.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified orthopedic specialists. Your care comes from board-certified joint doctors and orthopedic surgeons. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Free valet parking for hospital services. To make life more convenient, we offer free valet parking at Pavilion II, weekdays from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., and at the emergency room, 24/7.