Therapy & fitness center
Reston’s Therapy & Fitness Center is dedicated to helping you attain your physical and mental goals. The facility offers a unique combination of therapy services and medically supervised fitness training in one convenient location. Because our program is hospital-based, you benefit from a therapy or exercise program tailored to your specific health needs. A team of experts from a variety of specialties coordinates your care, monitors your progress and provides regular updates to your physician.
Advanced care with a personal touch
As one of the most sophisticated rehabilitation programs in Northern Virginia, we have a successful record of helping patients recover, regain skills and abilities and return to regular activities as quickly as possible. We're prepared to help you do the same with:
- A full spectrum of rehabilitation services, from physical therapy and occupational therapy to speech and swallowing therapy
- Medically supervised fitness training to carefully guide your exercise program
- Rehabilitation designed for the unique needs of cancer patients and survivors through our cancer rehabilitation program
- An advanced orthopedic conditioning for athlete training program
- An approach that understands your life and safely integrates recovery and fitness into your everyday activities
- A multispecialty medical team with expertise in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions
- Certified lymphedema therapy and certified hand therapy
- Free valet parking at our convenient Reston Hospital Center location
Our services are designed for specific health conditions, including orthopedic, spine, neurological, stroke, cancer and speech disorders. Medically supervised fitness training helps individuals with a variety of needs, from osteoporosis, diabetes and heart disease to hypertension, high cholesterol and weight loss. We also offer advanced orthopedic conditioning for athletes.
Get started today!
Located at the Reston Hospital Center main campus, our therapy and fitness program is convenient, right in the heart of Reston Town Center. To get started, you'll need your insurance information and a dated prescription from your doctor providing your diagnosis. If you're participating in fitness training, the prescription should provide medical clearance for exercise. Call our direct phone line at (703) 689-9250 to receive more information and schedule an appointment. Our hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Thursday | 6:30am - 7:30pm
Friday | 6:30am - 3:00pm
Before your first appointment, download and complete the patient registration form. Bring this paperwork, your prescription, insurance card and photo ID to your first appointment, and remember to dress in comfortable clothing.