Fairfax County is currently experiencing very high rates of flu, and we are restricting visitation to our most vulnerable patients.
In the Pediatric Unit
- Only parents and legal guardians may visit
- Maximum of 2 visitors at a time
- If parents/guardians are also experiencing flu-like illness they will need to wear a mask while in the hospital
Reston pediatric care
Reston Hospital Center pediatricians are committed to providing the children in the Reston community the highest level pediatric care. All parents want the best possible medical care possible for their children, and when you choose Reston Hospital Center, you can rest easier knowing your child is in good hands.
Our hospital medical team specializes in treating children from infancy to early adulthood. From chronic conditions like asthma or scoliosis to concussions and bone fractures, you can trust our pediatric specialists to take great care of your child.
Our pediatricians know children are different
The pediatricians and nursing staff at Reston Hospital Center understand children are different, which is why we strive to provide exceptional bedside manner for all our young patients. We also understand that not every child is the same and are committed to creating a unique experience and treatment plan that is perfect for your child.
We understand how important the parent-child relationship is, which is why our pediatricians are committed to working with you to develop a treatment plan. The pediatric hospitalists, nurses and other specialists at Reston Hospital Center will communicate and work with you on a daily basis, sharing all test results and treatment plans, so you can make informed decisions about your child’s care.
Before your child is released, we will work with you to ensure you have the knowledge and resources to care for your child at home.
We also want to make sure you are prepared for your child’s hospital stay.
- Access to a wide range of pediatric specialists
- Collaborative relationships with pediatricians in the Reston community and our pediatric experts
- Advanced diagnostic and medication dosing equipment designed for children
- Level III-A Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Nutrition support and IV therapy for adolescent patients of Dominion Hospital's eating disorders clinic
- "Ouch-free" treatment spaces and family-friendly patient rooms
- Spiritual care for families of all faiths
Learn more about kids' and teens' health in our online Health Library.
Explore Reston Hospital's comfort-focused pregnancy/birth services.