The Best Choice for Orthopedic Care in Northern Virginia
Reston Hospital Center offers a personalized, patient-centered approach for all your orthopedic and spine care needs. We provide advanced, award-winning programs for even the most complex bone, joint, and muscle conditions — including minimally invasive and state-of-the-art robotic-assisted techniques.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
You’ll find skilled doctors, innovative care, and personalized attention at a hospital that’s close to home. We offer comprehensive orthopedic programs in Northern Virginia, including:
- Back and spine care
- Hand, foot and ankle care
- Knee and hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Our experts work with you to diagnose your condition and offer personalized treatment options to help you overcome pain as quickly as possible.
The orthopedic and spine teams at Reston Hospital Center treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Neck and back pain
- Overuse or repetitive stress injury
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Sciatic pain
- Scoliosis, kyphosis, and other spinal deformity
- Spinal tumors
- Sports injuries, including concussions
- Tendon and cartilage injury
- Tennis elbow
- Trauma injury
- Trigger finger
Nonsurgical and Surgical Orthopedic Services
When you chose Reston Hospital Center, you receive a full range of innovative nonsurgical and surgical orthopedic services customized to help you regain strength and control.
We have newly renovated operating suites and offer the latest in minimally invasive techniques, delivering the most advanced care and technology with less pain and a faster recovery. Our comprehensive orthopedic services include:
- ACL, LCL, PCL ligament repair
- Anterior hip replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Casting and splinting
- Cartilage and meniscus repair
- Custom knee replacement (ConforMis®)
- Joint injections
- Lumbar disc replacement
- Minimally invasive spine surgery (XLIF and Mazor X™ robotic system)
- Occupational therapy
- Partial knee replacement (Mako™ robotic system)
- Partial shoulder replacement
- Physical therapy
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Spinal fusion
- Sports medicine programs
- Total joint replacement (knee and hip with Mako™ robotic system, and "shoulder)
Exceeding the Highest Standards of Orthopedic Care in Northern Virginia
Reston Hospital Center offers the highest quality orthopedic and spine care provided by a team totally dedicated to restoring your health and quality of life. Patients choose us for:
- Programs accredited by The Joint Commission. Our Total Joint Replacement Center earned the Gold Seal of Approval® for excellence in total knee and total hip replacement from the nation’s leading authority on quality care, outcomes, and continuous improvement.
- Continuous recognition for excellence and quality. Healthgrades, a leader in making information about physicians and hospitals more accessible and transparent, gives our spinal fusion surgery and joint replacement programs five-star ratings for excellent outcomes year after year.
- Personalized care coordinated by a nurse navigator. Our Total Joint Navigator will help you from before to well after the surgery, ensuring you get personalized, compassionate care.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, it’s at a hospital with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and neurosurgery. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can receive diagnostics, treatment and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Free valet parking for hospital services. To make life more convenient, we offer free valet parking at Pavilion II during business hours and at the emergency room, 24/7.
See how our unmatched, minimally invasive, and robotic-assisted joint replacement experience means a shorter hospital stay, faster recovery, and easier rehabilitation.
As the first hospital in the Mid-Atlantic region to offer robotic-assisted technology for spine surgery, we’re breaking new ground regionally and nationally in spine care.
Our orthopedic surgeons offer a variety of innovative shoulder replacement techniques to help you regain movement and restore your active lifestyle.