Losing weight on your own can be difficult and frustrating. We understand that; and our team of experts is here to help every step of the way. Our specially trained staff include a certified bariatric nurse, master prepared registered dietitians, physical therapists, and a fitness specialist.
Our Medical Weight Loss Program is designed in 6 week sessions where participants learn so much more than just new eating habits and how to exercise appropriately. We offer the New Direction Low Calorie Diet (LCD) with meal replacement products. In addition to meal replacement products, participants will work with a dietitian to develop the menu of a single, daily grocery food meal, learn about healthy nutrition and the different ways to incorporate exercise into their lifestyle.
The New Direction LCD with meal replacements is for people with a BMI over 25 and typically consists of 900-1100 calories per day using 3-meal replacement products that offer full daily nutrition.
During the 6 week program, you will learn about the following topics:
- Satiety and hunger
- The surprising reasons why we make specific diet and lifestyle choices
- Reading food labels
- Weekly weigh ins and how to set goals
- Meal replacements
- Importance of sleep
- Portion control
- Benefits of strength training
- Importance of self-image
Our Medical Weight Loss Program includes the following:
- Meal replacement products (shakes, soups, puddings and bars)
- Informational classes
- Supervised group exercise
- 1 on 1 consultation with a Registered Dietitian
Our program is designed over 6 weeks. During those 6 weeks you will participate in the following:
- 90 minute sessions 2 times a week for 3 weeks (Tuesday & Thursday from 4:30pm - 6:00pm)
- 90 minute sessions 3 times a week for 3 weeks (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 4:30pm - 6:00pm)
To ensure our patients’ safety, there are standard eligibility requirements that will be assessed by your provider. Before you register and pay for your session, you will need an official Medical Clearance from your provider and a referral for our Medical Weight Loss Program. Get in touch with our Bariatric Coordinator to confirm your eligibility for our program and get your introduction paperwork today.Enroll Today