Welcome to Reston Hospital Center
During our final phase of construction, our hospital Main Entrance will be closed for approximately 6 months. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we grow to meet the needs of our community.
Where should I park?
Parking options include:
Parking garage A
- Patient and visitor parking is available in the NEW Parking Garage A, located across from the West Wing entrance.
Parking garage B
- Medical office patient and visitor parking is available in Parking Garage B located across from the entrance to Pavilion I & II.
- Valet parking is also located at the entrance to Pavilion II for your convenience.
Emergency room parking
- Limited parking is available in front of the Emergency Room.
- These spaces are reserved for Emergency Room patients and visitors only.
How do I get where I'm going?
Medical Office building access – Pavilion I & II, 1800, 1830, 1860
- Best parking options are surface parking lots or Garage B.
Hospital care – Patients & visitors
- Best parking option is Garage A.
Maternity services access
- For arrivals between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm, park in Garage A and enter through the West Wing entrance and take the West Wing elevators to the 2nd floor.
- For arrivals between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am, please enter through the ER.