Advanced Care for Veins & Arteries
The veins and arteries are an important part of cardiovascular system, transporting blood and oxygen throughout the body and keeping it healthy. Vascular disease, which affects millions of Americans, involves the narrowing of blood vessels caused by plaque buildup, which can lead to heart attacks, strokes, amputations and other conditions if left untreated.
Comprehensive Vascular Care
The vascular specialists and interventional radiologists at Reston Hospital Center offer a continuum of services to diagnose and treat conditions of the vascular system. This includes:
- Carotid artery procedures for stroke prevention
- Carotid artery stents
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) treatment
- Hemodialysis access
- Lower extremity angioplasty, stents and bypass procedures
- Minimally invasive surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome
- Vascular malformations
- Venous procedures for varicose veins and venous reflux disease
Learn more about these and other vascular conditions and treatments at our online Health Library.
Using the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies, our vascular specialists look for the most effective and least invasive treatments that lead to the best outcomes for you. We'll work with you to develop a customized treatment plan for your specific condition.