When you need surgery, trust the innovative and experienced surgeons and clinical staff at Reston Hospital Center to deliver top quality, compassionate surgical care close to home.
Your Best Choice for Surgical Services
Reston Hospital Center uses the latest medical technologies to offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient procedures.
- Inpatient procedures require admission to our hospital for a certain period of time.
- Outpatient procedures–performed at the hospital, Reston Surgery Center and Fairfax Surgery Center–allow you to return home the same day.
Our multispecialty surgical team includes highly trained physicians, anesthesiologists, nurses and other healthcare professionals. Our goal is to provide you with expert personal care in an inviting and comfortable environment that promotes your health and recovery.
Reston Hospital's patient-focused surgical services give you the benefits of:
- Skilled, board-certified surgeons trained at the nation's top medical schools
- Surgical suites equipped with advanced technology, including two da Vinci® Si surgical robots
- Virginia's only facility performing complex spinal surgery using the pinpoint accuracy and reduced radiation exposure of the Mazor Renaissance® Surgical Guidance System.
- Incisionless, laparoscopic and other minimally invasive surgical approaches that reduce pain and scarring and encourage faster recovery through our program known as the Institute for Robotics & Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery
Reston Hospital Surgical Specialties
In addition to general surgery and angioplasty (percutaneous coronary intervention [PCI]), Reston Hospital Center offers many surgical specialties, including:
- Breast surgery
- Colon and rectal (colorectal) surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease/heartburn) surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Lung and thoracic (chest) surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Prostate surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Urogynecologic surgery
- Urological surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Weight loss (bariatric) surgery