When dealing with a heart condition, your life depends on the people you choose to treat it.
Make Reston Hospital Center Your First Choice for Heart & Vascular Care
When you put your heart in the hands of the cardiovascular team at Reston Hospital Center, you benefit from:
- Experienced board-certified and fellowship-trained cardiovascular specialists led by Dr. Andrew Keller, one of Northern Virginia's most respected interventional cardiologists
- Access to nationally recognized cardiovascular surgical specialists through our alliance with Washington Hospital Center's Heart & Vascular Institute–a healthcare partnership that supports you and your personal physician for excellent care close to home
- Skilled heart attack care team working closely with emergency responders and accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Continuity of personalized, family-centered care across the health spectrum, with physicians and nurses acting as "navigators" to help you through the process. We'll ensure you have everything you need before you leave the hospital and we'll check on you after you return home.
Cardiovascular Specialists at Reston Hospital
Our team of medical specialists includes:
- Cardiothoracic surgeons
- Vascular surgeons
- Interventional radiologists
- Cardiac physician assistants
You benefit from their combined expertise, backed by a team of nurses, technicians, therapists, rehabilitation specialists and others who are devoted to consistently delivering excellent cardiovascular care.