Joint, back or neck conditions can make even simple activities like walking or climbing stairs difficult and painful. At Reston Hospital Center, our goal is to eliminate your pain and get you back to doing the things you enjoy as quickly as possible.
Your Best Choice for Orthopedic & Spine Care
When you turn to the orthopedic and spine care experts who work with us at Reston Hospital Center, you'll find top-notch physicians and surgeons and the advanced treatment options available at any major medical center–plus the exceptional personal attention of a hospital close to home. Our specialists are skilled in treating conditions of the knee, hip, ankle, shoulder and arm, neck and spine. We'll diagnose your condition precisely and provide an innovative combination of rehabilitation and medically supervised fitness training with pain management to help you regain pain-free function.
When you need surgery, our experienced, board-certified surgeons will determine the best approach and perform your operation using advanced surgical techniques that reduce recovery time and improve outcomes.
Meeting the Highest Standards for Care & Recovery
Our Total Joint Replacement Center–recognized for excellence in knee and hip replacement by The Joint Commission, a distinguished healthcare accrediting organization–boasts recovery and infection prevention rates that far exceed national averages.
As an orthopedic or spine care patient at Reston Hospital, you benefit from:
- The expertise of fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons who have performed nearly 4,000 joint replacement surgeries
- The use of advanced surgical materials, technology and techniques, including XLIF spinal surgery–a minimally invasive procedure performed through small incisions in a patient's side
- Coordinated patient care from diagnosis and preoperative services to discharge and follow-up
- Pre and postoperative education to make sure you know what to expect and help you recover safely
- The full resources of the Reston Therapy & Fitness Center, located at Reston Hospital, which offers one of the most advanced rehabilitation programs in Northern Virginia
Learn more about comprehensive care for spine tumors and conditions at Reston Hospital.