You can trust the physicians of Reston Hospital Center to look for the most effective and least invasive treatments that lead to the best outcomes for our patients.
Comprehensive Cardiac Care
Our cardiac specialists design individualized care plans to treat your particular condition and return you to healthy living. You benefit from:
- Emergency Heart Care
- Northern Virginia's only accredited Chest Pain Center provides fast, skilled response to potential heart attack
- Round-the-clock cardiac catheterization services to open blockages–well within the American College of Cardiology's standard of 90 minutes.
- Cardiovascular Procedures – Noninvasive and minimally invasive options, including cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, stents, electrophysiology, cardiac assist devices and other advanced treatment methods, often avoiding the need for surgery
- Heart Surgery – Offering inpatient and outpatient minimally invasive procedures and partnering with Washington Hospital Center's Heart & Vascular Institute, a national leader in cardiac care, for emergency cardiac surgery backup and medical transport
- Comprehensive Heart Failure Program – Providing resources to help you manage all aspects of heart disease
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Customized outpatient programs through Reston Therapy & Fitness to get you back to healthy living after a heart event. We provide extensive follow-up care for each patient and work closely with other local cardiac rehab facilities for referrals.
- Inpatient Cardiac Critical Care – Skilled care in a healing environment including 24-hour cardiac monitoring
- Vascular Care – Advanced care for veins and arteries
- Screenings and Prevention – Wide range of free and low-cost awareness programs, including cardiac, cardiovascular, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar screenings