The colon and rectal surgery program at Reston Hospital Center provides the best and most comprehensive services for preventing, detecting and treating disorders of the colon, rectum and anus.
Innovative, Personalized Colorectal Services
Through our expert team of highly trained colorectal physicians, surgeons, nurses and clinical staff, we offer the highest level of care for:
- Colon and rectal cancers
- Crohn's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colon polyps
- Fecal incontinence
- Hemorrhoids and other conditions
Advanced Technologies. Collaborative Specialists.
Advanced technology, new therapies and minimally invasive surgical options–part of our program known as the Institute for Robotics & Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery at Reston Hospital Center–deliver top quality screening and treatment for colon, rectal and anal cancer. You also benefit from:
- Laparoscopic colon and rectal surgeries–nearly 80 percent of our total–that use smaller incisions, resulting in faster recovery
- Collaboration with other specialists, such as gynecologic surgeons, to perform complementary procedures, including:
- Rectal prolapse repairs
- Vaginal prolapse repairs
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
Comfortable, Compassionate Care
To ensure you receive comfortable and compassionate care during your visit, we provide:
- A colon and rectal program coordinator who delivers education and support to patients before, during and after surgery
- Easy access to our center, with free parking nearby
Learn more about our specialized treatment of colorectal cancer.
Explore gastrointestinal services at Reston Hospital Center.