Our neuroscience specialists offer the quick response, clinical expertise and extensive experience you need to treat stroke, brain or nervous system conditions and improve your quality of life.
Advanced Technology Plus Top-Quality, Caring Clinicians
At Reston Hospital Center, our clinical staff of neuroscience physicians, operating room teams and nursing staff work exclusively with brain and nervous system conditions and stroke care.
Our physicians perform several types of neurosurgeries and know the value of each option. You benefit from their familiarity with the complete spectrum of treatments. They recognize which approaches best fit your particular condition and customize a care program specifically for you.
Regardless of the variety of specialists or services you need, you'll appreciate the convenience of getting all your care in one place–through our comprehensive, coordinated network of facilities and healthcare professionals.
Extensive, Expert Services for Neurological Conditions & Stroke
From advanced technology to the personal attention you'll enjoy in our patient care areas and one-on-one support for your individual condition and circumstances, Reston Hospital provides everything you need for brain, nervous system and stroke care. We're in your neighborhood and we care about your health.
Take advantage of our many conventional, alternative and advanced services and treatments, including:
- Brain stents and balloon angioplasty – Procedures to return blood flow to arteries in the brain, head and neck
- Cancer resources – Educational materials, staff and support services for all types of cancer
- Code Neuro – Our integrated, fast-response process and continuum of care for stroke
- Glycerol injection – Minimally invasive, outpatient treatment option for trigeminal neuralgia (face pain)
- Interventional neuroradiology – Stereotactic radiosurgery, carotid and vertebral stenting for conditions of the brain, head, neck and spine, especially to reach previously inoperable tumors
- Khyphoplasty/vertebroplasty – A rejuvenating treatment for spine fracture and herniated/degenerative discs
- Microvascular decompression – Also known as craniotomy; an option to open the skull with a small incision behind the ear to treat trigeminal neuralgia (face pain)
- Neurosurgery – Delicate procedures performed by expert teams using advanced tools to precisely locate and treat or remove small targets, such as brain tumors, inside the body
- Tests and imaging – Procedures and equipment, such as MRI, 3T MRI, open MRI, CT, PET and others, for extensive exploration of health conditions to give you and your physician the most accurate diagnostic information available to plan your care
- Radiation therapy – A treatment program to help prevent tumors from recurring after surgery by effectively controlling cell growth
- Tumor embolization – Cuts off blood flow to a tumor before surgery, which means shorter surgical procedures, less blood loss and reduced need for transfusion
As a neuroscience patient or family member at Reston Hospital, you'll enjoy our free valet parking and free parking with 24-hour security monitoring, as well as 24/7 chaplain services, surgical services, palliative care options, cancer care and outpatient rehabilitation services.