Why not get your cancer treatments in the most beautiful and supportive setting possible?
We know an attractive and positive atmosphere contributes to your healing. So it makes sense to choose the outpatient Infusion Center, located in Suite 412 of the Pavilion at Reston Hospital Center, for comfortable surroundings and high quality, personalized care.
Exceptional Facilities Close to Home
As our guiding principle, we strive to maintain your and your family's physical and emotional wellbeing while you receive infusion treatments, whether for a short period of time or on a long-term basis.
Reston Hospital's highly skilled oncology nursing team–including oncology certified nurses (OCN)–uses the latest technology to deliver top-notch, compassionate care in a bright, inviting, spa-like environment that allows for close observation. Features you'll enjoy include:
- Comfortable reclining chairs
- Individual flat-screen televisions with cable TV service
- Access to a private room with a stretcher/bed
- Light snacks and beverages
- Access to educational materials and books
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5pm
Talk to your doctor about making a referral. Then call (703) 639-9559 to schedule your infusion appointment.
Treatments We Offer
Our infusion services and treatments include:
- Biological response modifiers (biotherapy)
- Iron infusion
- Hydration therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Blood product administration
- Reclast® (zoledronic acid) infusions to treat or prevent osteoporosis and treat Paget's disease
- Remicade® (infliximab) infusions to treat rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn's disease
- Xolair® (omalizumab) injections to reduce asthma attacks
- Blood draw
- Central venous line catheter care