FREE and SECURE online access to your personal health information. Patient Portal provides this complimentary service through an encrypted password-protected login process.
Reston Hospital Center
Your hospital's Patient Portal enables you to instantly and safely access the personal health information your care team entered into your record:
- Discharge Summaries
- Discharge Instructions
- Hospital Visit Histories
- Lab Results
- Medication List
- Radiology Reports
- Upcoming Appointments
THE WAIT IS OVER!
How many times have you been asked by your provider about your prior hospital stays or procedures? Now your personal health information is at your fingertips anywhere, anytime 24/7.
- Easily print your medication list
- Share your hospital information with your primary care provider
- Be better prepared for your follow-up appointment
NEED LOGIN HELP?
- I can't find my Medical Record/ Unit Number.
- I did not provide my email at the time of hospital registration and am receiving an enrollment unsuccessful message.
Call Patient Portal Support at 855-870-5350 Monday - Friday, 10:00am EST- 6:30pm EST
PATIENT PORTAL ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Enter your patient information (provided at registration) including your email address and Medical Record Number (MRN) or Unit Number*. (See the back of the brochure, Self Enrollment Form provided to you by hospital Registration or your Discharge Instructions.) If you need assistance, call Patient Portal Support at 1-855-870-5350.
- To complete the enrollment process, log into your e-mail account and open the 'Patient Portal Log In' email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org (If you can't find the email in your inbox, check your spam/trash/junk folders.)
- Click the Patient Portal link in the email, input your temporary credentials and complete the Self Enrollment Questionnaire.
- Log out and log back in to Patient Portal, this time using your newly created username and password.
*MRN/Unit Number required only upon first login.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to enroll in the Patient Portal?
- Patients and Proxies (Authorized Users) must be at least 18 years old.
- Can I get my spouse or authorized representative access to the portal?
- Yes, anyone at least 18 years old can present to your facility's Patient Portal Representative and complete the Proxy Consent Form.
- Is the Patient Portal the same patient portal I use at my doctor's office?
- No, Patient Portal will provide information specific to HCA hospitals, not physician offices.
- What information is available in the Patient Portal?
- Patient Portal will show select portions of your health information: demographics, results, reports, medications, conditions, allergies, hospital visit histories and upcoming outpatient appointments. If you would like a copy of your full medical record please contact your facility's Release of Information Department.
- Will I be notified when new information is available in the portal?
- Yes, you will receive a "New Portal Activity" email alert when new health information, results or reports are available in Patient Portal.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- You can retrieve your password by following these steps:
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link on the Patient Portal sign-on page
- Enter your portal Logon ID
- Enter your email address (this must match the email currently on file with the hospital)
- Click Submit
- How can I change my password?
- You can change your password by following these steps:
- Log into the portal
- Click on Preferences
- Click Change Password
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click Submit
- What do I do if I forget my username?
- Call Patient Portal support at (855) 870-5350.
- How can I change my address or phone number?
- Please present the appropriate information to your facility's Registration Department.
- I don't understand my results, can you help me?
- Please contact your physician for any questions concerning your medical information.
- What browsers are recommended for accessing Patient Portal?
- Patient Portal is compatible with most web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.