Here, find out about the anatomy of the heart and blood vessels, their normal functions, and what happens when things go wrong. This section gives a basic overview of cardiovascular health and is a good place to start before consulting the rest of this center's resources.
Cardiovascular Health 101
Cardiovascular Health 201
Cardiovascular Health Glossary
Videos and Animations
- What is Heart Failure?
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Reducing Your Heart Disease Risk Factors after Heart Surgery
- The Pacemaker Implant Procedure
- Treating Atrial Fibrillation
- Learning About Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Your Heart Failure Management Plan
- What is a Heart Stent?
- Understanding Angina Pectoris