Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 0.5
Ingredients and Preparation
- Mix cottage cheese and egg substitute together; set aside.
- In large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté onions in oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add broccoli and dill; sauté for 5 minutes, or until broccoli mixture softens. Set vegetables aside.
- Wipe out frying pan. Add 1 teaspoon margarine and swirl the pan to distribute it.
- Add half of the vegetable mixture, and then add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that eggs are evenly distributed.
- As eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- Turn heat to low, cover the pan, and cook until top is set.
- Invert onto a serving plate and cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon margarine, vegetable mixture, and egg mixture.