Ingredients and Preparation
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add spinach and sauté for another couple of minutes, until wilted.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach mixture with the feta and red peppers. Drain any excess fluid from the mixture and season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Spread the spinach and feta mixture over the center of the butterflied pork. Fold the pork together over the filling and then use kitchen string to tie it together in 4 places.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add tenderloin and sear on all sides until browned. Transfer skillet to oven and continue cooking for another 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.