Simplified Remote Access
– Quick, Easy Remote Access to the hCare Clinician Portal
Simplified Remote Access is a new way to log in to our hospital systems via VPN (Virtual Private Network) by answering two challenge questions instead of using a security token (SecurID).
Now accessing the portal, your comprehensive view of a patient’s clinical data, is just a click away.
Sign into website (https://capitalra.clio.medcity.net) with your ID (same id you use for Meditech and PACS).
Use your windows password.
Can access Meditech /PACS as if you were here at the hospital.
No token required!
Website has a link to access PACS.
Post software download from www.restonhospital.com, icon for Meditech appears on your computer.
Notify Carrie Sutara (703-689-9263) or email@example.com that you are interested in set up.
If you have already been set up with Tokenless Remote Access and cannot link to PACS, this patch will correct the issue.
Patch Install Instructions:
1. Make sure Juniper program (WSAM) is not running.
- a. Make sure that you are not connected and that the blue alien is not on your task bar.
2. Go to My Computer (C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Secure Application Manager)
- a. C Drive
- b. Program files
- c. Juniper
- d. Secure Application Manager
- e. Remove dsSamProxy.exe
- a. Click on the link and install
Please unzip and save it in the same location.
Link to download the patch...