StoneSprings Hospital Center - December 2015
HCA Virginia Health System broke ground on StoneSprings Hospital Center (SHC), formerly StoneSpring Medical Center, on Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
StoneSpring Medical Center will increase access to high-quality healthcare for Loudoun County residents, improve the county's emergency preparedness capabilities, and provide 500 new jobs and $2.1 million in local tax revenues to fund important community services.
124 beds, 243,000 square feet plus medical office building
Opening December 2015
A 51-acre campus at the intersection of Route 50 and Gum Spring Road
- A full-service, 24/7 Emergency Department
- The latest technology applied to patient care and patient safety excellence
- Medical/surgical/pediatric/intensive care services
- 10 labor-deliver-recovery-postpartum beds
- Advanced cardiac services including a Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional services
- More than $2.1 million in new local tax revenues
- 500 healthcare-related jobs (studies show that for every healthcare job, another job is created in the locality)