StoneSprings Hospital Center - December 2015
Now Hiring for StoneSprings Hospital Center. Apply Online
HCA Virginia Health System broke ground on StoneSprings Hospital Center (SHC), formerly StoneSpring Medical Center, on Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
StoneSpring Medical Center will increase access to high-quality healthcare for Loudoun County residents, improve the county's emergency preparedness capabilities, and provide 500 new jobs and $2.1 million in local tax revenues to fund important community services.
124 beds, 243,000 square feet plus medical office building
Opening December 2015
A 51-acre campus at the intersection of Route 50 and Gum Spring Road
- A full-service, 24/7 Emergency Department
- The latest technology applied to patient care and patient safety excellence
- Medical/surgical/pediatric/intensive care services
- 10 labor-deliver-recovery-postpartum beds
- Advanced cardiac services including a Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional services
- More than $2.1 million in new local tax revenues
- 500 healthcare-related jobs (studies show that for every healthcare job, another job is created in the locality)