October 04, 2013
Reston Hospital Center has begun construction to expand our surgical services department. This construction has changed how you navigate the campus and access the hospital.
When inside the building, follow the "Construction Route" signs to navigate the hospital. Offices and departments are moving regularly and the most current directional information can be found on these signs.
Please note the following before coming to Reston Hospital Center:
- The main Pavilion entrance is closed. You must enter the Pavilion through the rear entrance. Patients with limited mobility are encouraged to use our free valet service at the hospital’s Main entrance.
- Fencing has been installed along Town Center Drive.
- Town Center Drive will be reduced to one lane between the rear Pavilion entrance and the main Pavilion entrance, two-way traffic can still utilize this one lane.
- A sidewalk has been installed in the median across from the Plaza parking lot to allow for safe pedestrian passage.
- New crosswalks have been drawn to direct pedestrian traffic to the safest route.
- Construction and directional signage are in place to direct traffic.
- As of Friday, October 4th, the medical records/HIM office has been relocated to the West Wing. Please follow the "Construction Route" signage to find the new offices.
Please be mindful of new traffic patterns, stay alert when driving and walking, look for pedestrians and drive slowly.
Please arrive earlier than usual for appointments to allow plenty of time for navigating the campus.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we grow to serve our community better.