Reston Hospital Center is committed to serving the people and communities of Northern Virginia, including Reston and metropolitan Washington, D.C. We're in your neighborhood, we care about your health and we take an active role in supporting the communities we serve.
Our commitment to healthy communities includes:
- Health screenings, blood drives, education programs and wellness events
- Annual health fairs
- Classes and support groups for specific health needs
- Community outreach partnerships
- Charity care that provides free medical care and financial assistance to thousands in our region each year
Learn more about our Charity Care & Financial Discount programs.
Investing in Our Communities
In addition to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients, Reston Hospital enriches our community economically and strives to provide a safety net for those who have nowhere else to turn for care. We work hand-in-hand with a number of nonprofit organizations to offer expanded health-related services to our local communities.
We make investments that create an impact throughout the region, including:
- Employing more than 1,500 people–nearly 1,200 in Reston alone-with an annual payroll in Northern Virginia of over $90 million
- Almost $39 million in annual uncompensated care
- More than $2 million in financial contributions and ine–kind services to organizations such as local free clinics, colleges and local and national health-related organizations, including the Tiger Lily Foundation and Friends of Loudoun County Mental Health
- Nearly $10 million annually in state taxes, with more than $7 million related only to economic activity in Reston
- Capital investment spending that varies annually but can be as much as $4 million or more
Supporting Local Organizations
We welcome the opportunity to partner with organizations in our local communities to promote health and wellness. Our hospital, joint venture partner practices, staff and volunteers can provide onsite health education, free health screenings, counseling, event speakers, blood drives and more. Contact us for information about how we can work together on health initiatives.
Learn more about classes and events open to the public at Reston Hospital Center.
Contact Us Online
Use our online form to contact us.